Sunday, November 8, 2009

stop global warming

I learned that even if we would stop emitting greenhouse gases today the temperture would still increase by a degree or two. Scientist are saying what we do will either let it stay at only raising a degree or two or if we dont stop letting is raise up to ten degrees. There are other cause for global warming but the biggest cause is the greenhouse gases so if we can stop emitting them into the earth we would be helping the planet alot! We could also not use our cars and walk everywhere that would help alot to but people these days are not willing to do things like this to help better the planet!

3 comments:

  1. Cool topic! I'd like to learn more about global warning because I really don't know much about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan. I love your writing style it makes me read it twice lol. Ah! so what are green gases? What causes them? Since when has this been going on? Do you have an easy idea of what we can do to help? You should have a picture of the greenhouse gases or a diagram something that makes us relize of all the bad stuff we are going to are home planet. We take so many things for granted. This is what i have learned from my topic and from yours too. Ok peace out love you! keep it real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to keep reading your blogs about global warming because i don't know much about it. I agree with Yuli, i think you should explain more about green gases. Good job so far :)

    ReplyDelete